Username Password: Remember me

Maharashtra related infotmation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Maharashtra related infotmation

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 4 months ago #1121

• Anil
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I think Village No.14 ( gaon namuna 14 ) is same as Village no. 7/B. District Data, entry of village no 7/B actually started from 14th May 2003. That's why its famous as Village No.14. But I am not sure.

Gaon namuna 14 is a record of Birth & Death Certificate.But I am

not sure.

Sources:

1) Please check page no. 11 of this WEB:

pcmcelection.org/admin/inbox/pcmcro11_10211031_5301.pdf

2) Please check page no.7 of this WEB:

www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...ZtK3jr97jtJY-bUGcDKw

If the land is in possession of the person other than which is shown in the record of right in such cases as per the rule 31, the entries of the same should be made in form-14 (village form-7b) and the proposal is to be forwarded to Tahsildar.

Anil

Before Come to any conclusion please verify with Local Authority
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Anil.

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 4 months ago #1132

• Anil
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
general direction for caste/tribe validity certificate in time

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL, CIVIL JURISDICTION
WRIT PETITION LODGING NO.1350 OF 2006

we have come across several cases where students are first timers for admission in the professional courses and their
parents are not aware that the caste/tribe ertificate has to be kept ready to be produced at the time of admission. The constitutional scheme of reservation meant for upliftment of backward section cannot be defeated by procedural or technical impediments. Effect has to be given to the
constitutional mandate so that those students who are
entitled to reservation get the benefit and are not
tripped by procedural requirements.

In these circumstances we think it appropriate that we issue some general direction as otherwise during this period, hundreds of petitions are filed by students who are denied admission or are threatened with cancellation of admission, because they are not in a position to produce the caste/tribe validity certificate in time. In the light of that.
the following order:-

1. The requirement of producing caste/tribe
validity certificate at the time of admission or
within 12 weeks of admission is directory and not
mandatory.

2. If the students have already applied for
caste/tribe certificate and the applications are
pending before the relevant committee, then the
institutions must grant provisional admission to such
students. The admissions will be subject to the
decision of the caste/tribe Scrutiny Committee.
Under no circumstances will any student be entitled
to claim equity to continue the studies if the
caste/tribe certificate is rejected or not validated.

3. Considering what we have stated in the
earlier part of the order, Rule 5 of the Information
Brochure for admission to Health Sciences Courses for
the academic year 2006-2007 is held to be directory.

4. The various Committees which have been
entrusted the responsibility of deciding the
caste/tribe validity, in so far as those applicants
who have applied for admission to professional
courses, to consider their cases on priority and
dispose them of not later than six months from the
date of the application.

5. The Chief Secretary of the State of
Maharashtara to consider these observations in this
order and to take necessary steps to give effect to
them.

6. The Chief Secretary to the Government of
Maharashtra to ensure that this part of the order is
forwarded to the various Departments/Bodies entrusted
with the responsibilities of admission.

7. The office to forward a copy of this order to
the Chief Secretary, State of Maharashtra forthwith.

8. Rule made absolute accordingly. There shall be
no order as to costs.

(F.I. REBELLO, J)

(MRS.V.K.TAHILRAMANI, J

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 3 months ago #1171

• Anil
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
kaydyanewaga.blogspot.com/

Caste Vrification जात पडताळणी
जात पडताळणी हा मागासवर्गीयांसाठी मोठा त्रासाचा विषय आहे. मुळात जात प्रमाणपत्र काढतानाच काळजी घेतली तर पुढे त्रास होत नाही. जात प्रमाणपत्र काढताना ते अपुऱ्या कागदपत्रांच्या आधारे ओळखीपाळखीने काढले असेल तर पुढे परवड ठरलेली.

आजोबा, वडील, काका, सख्खे भाऊबहिण, चुलत भाऊबहिण, आत्या हि आपली रक्ताची नाती. पूर्वीचा १४ नंबरचा जात उतारा, शाळा सोडल्याचा दाखला, नोकरीतील नोंद, जात दाखला, बोनाफायीड आणि ज्यावर जातीचा उल्लेख आहे असा दस्तावेज यापैकी काही न काही कागदपत्रे आपल्या रक्ताच्या नात्यातील व्यक्तींकडे असतात. ती सगळ्यांकडे जावून जास्तीत जास्त गोळा करायची.

त्यासोबत महाराष्ट्रातील जास्तीत जास्त जुन्या वास्तव्याचा पुरावा जोडायचा. अनु. जाती-जमातीसाठी तो ऑगस्ट, १९५० पूर्वीचा लागतो. ओबीसींसाठी १९६७ पूर्वीचा हवा. वडील जर १९५० पूर्वी नोकरीला लागले असतील, तर त्याच्या सेवापुस्तीकेतील तशी नोंद हा सुद्धा निवासाचा पुरावा आहे. किंवा घरातील असे कोणतेही कागद्पत्र ज्यावर या सालापुर्वीचा उल्लेख आहे.

अश्या तयारीने काढलेले जात प्रमाणपत्र भविष्यात अडचणीचे ठरत नाही. जात पडताळणी कितीही काळ लांबवली जाते, ते अर्जदाराची कमजोरी बघून. अर्ज केल्याच्या तारखेपासून ४५ दिवसांच्या आत पडताळणी निर्णय देणे आवश्यक आहे. प्रमाणपत्र पक्के असेल तर पडताळणी हक्काने मुदतीत मागता येते.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Anil.

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 2 months ago #1352

• Anil
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 2 months ago #1356

• Anil
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Guidelines for applicants to get their Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, De-notified Tribes (Vimukta Jatis), Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Category (Regulation of Issuance and Verification of) Caste Certificates" verified

trti.mah.nic.in/static_pages/frm_TCSCGuideline.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The students who wish to apply for Medicine, Engineering, Architecture etc. under the OBC quota are required to attach the copy of the caste certificate at the time of admission to the said courses. However, at the time of selection to the said courses, one needs to submit validity certificate. It is therefore recommended that those students who are studying in F.Y.J.C or Std. XI ( Science ) should apply to the Scrutiny Committee well before 30th November for the relevant year.

www.evalidityonline.com/

Just log on to the above mentioned site. click on FORM link and then see the link of SERVICE and STUDENT, just click on any one link. You will get the form, download it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source:ekikrat.in/Validity-Certificate

Validity Certificate

The Validity Certificate is a document that verifies caste of the person. This is an important document for the person belonging to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribes or the other backward communities.

What is the (Caste) Validity Certificate needed for?

(Caste) Validity Certificate enables the person belonging to avail of the reservation facilities provided by the Government of India to encourage the people belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT and minority communities to receive education and certain privileges that are offered by the Government of India. This is with the view of providing the backward classes equal opportunities for education and services without discrimination. The Validity Certificate is an essential document to

Avail of the reservations in educational institutes
Avail of the reservations in government service
Avail of the reservations in legislatures
To obtain relaxation in the upper age limit for certain jobs

Application for (Caste) Validity Certificate

The applicant has to present an application Form No 1 for authentication of caste to the Caste Verification committee of the District.
The Caste Verification Committee will investigate the records from school, certificates of family members, and verification of other appropriate materials.
If all the above mentioned record establishes to be in order the said committee will grant caste validity certificate in Form No. 1A within one month from the date of application.
Where the said Committee does not issue the certificate in stipulated time, for such delay the Deputy Commissioner of Dist may intervene.
The certificate issued by the said Committee shall be legitimate for the purpose of employment and education.
The Caste Validity Certificate is legal and valid until it is revoked or until he converts his religion.

Anil
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Anil.

Re:Maharashtra related infotmation 3 years, 2 months ago #1424

• Radhakrishnan Narayanan Meppadath
  • ( Visitor )
Dear Sir,
I, the undersigned with my family staying in Nasik, Maharashtra since 1983. We are facing problem to get cast certificate (OBC) for my son from Maharashtra Government. My elder son studying at 12th std in RYK Science College, Nasik. We require OBC Cast Certificate for his further studies. We have already received cast certificate from our native place Kerala, but the same are not valid in Maharashtra. What can I do ?. Please advice me to solve the problem at the earliest.
My child name is : Mst. Sooraj Radhakrishnan Krishnan
Date of Birth : 5th April 1994
Studying : 11th Standard - RYK Science College, Nasik.
Cast : Hindu - Ezhuthachan
Birth Place : Ottapalam, Vaniyamkulam, Kerala.

I can send you the following documents for your record and reference.

1. Cast certificate issued from Village Officer, Vaniyamkulam Panchayat,
Vaniyamkulam, Palakad, Kerala.
2. School Leaving Certificate of his father (Radhakrishnan N. Meppadath)
3. Affidavit
4. School Leaving Certificate of Mst. Sooraj
5. Death certificate of Grand Father

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

We are waiting for your favourable reply.

Thanks & regards,

Radhakrishnan.M
Divine Dale Apt., Flat No.5,
Behind ITI, Shahunagar,
Nasik - 422 008
Maharashtra, INDIA.
Mob. No. 09209188830
Tel. No. 0253-2374204
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds