MP NC OBC CIRCULAR OF MP GOVERNMENT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MP NC OBC CIRCULAR OF MP GOVERNMENT

MP NC OBC CIRCULAR OF MP GOVERNMENT 2 years, 11 months ago #1331

• santa
  • ( Visitor )
HELLO SIR

I BELONG FROM MP BUT WHENEVER I WENT FOR NC OBC CERTIFICATE THEY SAID IF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME IS GREATER THAN 4.5 LAKH THEN U CAN NOT GET BENEFIT OF NC OBC.AS I TOLD THAT MY FATHER IS CLASS 3 EMPOLYEES IN GOVT SECTOR AND GOVT INCOME IS ONLY INCOME FOR MY FAMILY THEN AGAIN THEY SAID IF YOUR FATHER INCOME IS GREATER THAN 4.5LAKH THEN U WILL NOT GET NC OBC CERTIFICATE.

SO PLEASE SIR HELP IT,I YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OF MP NC OBC CIRCULAR OF MP GOVERNMENT , PLEASE HELP IN THIS SITUATION WHAT CAN I DO ?

Re:MP NC OBC CIRCULAR OF MP GOVERNMENT 2 years, 11 months ago #1340

• shailendra wagadre www.obcguru.com
  • ( Visitor )
As per 6 Rules of MP Govt {General Administration Department Bhopal} Creamy Layer Order dated 25.02.2003 the creamy layer status of Govt servants is to be determined by "post" and not by "salary". Note written below it's Rule No III is important. It is written that "Other then these three [(i) Parents, either of whom is a Class I officer (direct recruits) (ii)Parents, both of whom are Class II officers (direct recruits) iii) Parents, of whom only the father is a direct Class II officer and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier.] all the Govt servants are non-creamy layer." Conact mobile no. 9425003700
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds