Home Contact Us Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Excusion from reservation for Category V(A)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Excusion from reservation for Category V(A)

Excusion from reservation for Category V(A) 3 years, 8 months ago #295

• Santhosh Kumar G
  • ( Visitor )
Dear Sir,

As per V. Property Owners A. Agricultural holding.

Son(s) and daughter(s) of persons belonging to a family (father, mother and minor children) which owns-

(a) only irrigated land which is equal to or more than 85% of the statutory ceiling area, or

(b) both irrigated and unirrigated land, as follows:-
(i) The rule of exclusion will apply where the pre-condition exists that the irrigated area (having been brought to a single type under a common denominator) 40% or more of the statutory ceiling limit for irrigated land (this being calculated by excluding the unirrigated portion). If this pre-condition of not less than 40% exists, then only the area of unirrigated land will be taken into account. This will be done by converting, the unirrigated land on the basis of the conversion formula existing, into the irrigated type. The irrigated area so computed from unirrigated land shall be added to the actual area of irrigated land and if after such clubbing together the total area in terms of irrigated land is 85% or more of the statutory ceiling limit for irrigated land, then the rule of exclusion will apply and disentitlement will occur.)

(ii) The rule of exclusion will not apply if the land holding of a family is exclusively unirrigated.

My question is what is statutory ceiling area, in acres, from which 85% irrigated land is calculated ?.
My father is former holding irrigated agriculture land of 8.5 acres & income from agriculture land is 1.5 Lacks/annume & my caste comes under OBC.
So based on irrigated agriculture land & income, am i going to fall under Non-Creamy Layer of OBC or not ?

Thanks & regards,
Santhosh

Re:Excusion from reservation for Category V(A) 3 years, 8 months ago #314

• Santhosh Kumar G
  • ( Visitor )
Please answer to the querry.

regards

Re:Excusion from reservation for Category V(A) 3 years ago #1504

• shailendra wagadre www.obcguru.com
  • ( Visitor )
Statewise ceiling limit is available at CENTRAL GOVT PAGE OF www.obcguru.com

Re:Excusion from reservation for Category V(A) 2 years, 11 months ago #1640

Please contact Mr. Shailendra Wagadre

www.obcguru.com/

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

or 09425003700 (Mob.) or 07146277477 (Res.)
Regards
OBCReservation.net
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds