Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

non creamy layer obc certificate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: non creamy layer obc certificate

non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 11 months ago #55

how will i get a certificate that specify that the iam not belong to
Creamy Layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for other
backward class in civil post and services of Government of India.
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 11 months ago #56

in order to avail reservation, you need two certificates
1. OBC Caste Certificate : this will state that you belong to OBC Caste. this has to be taken only once in lifetime
2. Non Creamy Layer Certificate : this has to be taken very time you opt for reservation. This is a income statement proof for a perticular financial year hence to be taken new. This certificate will state about the creamy layer section.
In order to obtain this, the income proof has to shown and the income level should be 4.5PA (if you are earning, your income gets considered, if you are dependent, then your parents income gets considered)
Regards
OBCReservation.net

non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 2 months ago #180

• neha
  • ( Visitor )
sir
i m applying for CAT 2010 and my brother for IIT 11.
if we apply for NCL now den the last financial year will be taken into account i.e. from April 09 to April 10.
since we have to fill the forms now,we have to send the appropriate documents now.but till the exam will take place ,1 year validity of the certificate will end..
and next year the income will supposedly cross 4.5lakh..

which time is considered..at the time of applying or at the time of admission..

please reply to my queries.....

Re:non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 2 months ago #186

Hello Neha,

NCL should be provided for financial year applicable while APPLYING for reservation.

Next year, if your parent's combine income is more than 4.5, you wont be able to claim reservation

Regards
OBCReservation.net
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 2 months ago #187

• Anil
  • ( Visitor )
As per Clause VI (a) of Creamy layer criteria “Persons having gross annual income of Rs. 4.50 lakh or above for a period of three consecutive years or possessing wealth above the exemption limit as prescribed in the Wealth Act for a period of three consecutive years will be treated as creamy layer.

According to Mr.Shailendra Wagadre (www.obcguru.com) interpretation of the above clause is follows:
Here the word “for a period of three consecutive years” is important . According to it from last 3 financial years , if the income of any one financial year is less then Rs. 4.50 lakh then the family will not come under creamy layer and get the reservation.

For eg. ,

Year Family Income

2007-2008 2,00,000.00 Rs.
2008-2009 4,60,000.00 Rs.
2009-2010 5,60,000.00 Rs.

As per my interpretation , a person , with annual income ( business income” ) as per above mentioned years for three consecutive years does not come under creamy layer as his income for one of the three consecutive year is less than Rs. 4.5 lakh/annum (viz. Rs.2,00,000 in 2007-2008).

Anil

Re:non creamy layer obc certificate 4 years, 2 months ago #188

• Anil
  • ( Visitor )
Before Come to any conclusion please verify with Local Authority regarding Income limit
for NCL/OBC.

Anil
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds