Caste in state government not in central list.-obc
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Caste in state government not in central list.-obc

Caste in state government not in central list.-obc 3 years ago #1312

• Ashok
  • ( Visitor )
Hi Sir,

I belong to ayira vaisyar caste which is a category under Obc in Tamilnadu. I have applied for Cat exam there we have reservation for obc non-creamy layer. To get the non-creamy layer certificate i approached the local tahsildar office. There they said they can't give the non-creamy layer certificate since my caste is not included in the central government Obc list .The caste list is included in the state under SI no 9(verified online in tamilnadu caste list) but it is not in the central government list.Im confused I belong to Obc also I comes under Non-creamy layer(Have read the rules to be a non-creamy layer from your site).But iam not able to make use of the reservation. Please help me in this... is there any other alternative.. please reply

Thanks
Ashok

Re:Caste in state government not in central list.-obc 2 years, 12 months ago #1380

Please contact Mr.Shailendra Wagadre

(www.obcguru.com./)

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or 09425003700 (Mob.) or 07146277477 (Res.)
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:Caste in state government not in central list.-obc 2 years, 11 months ago #1447

• ARVIND M.TAMBOLI
  • ( Visitor )

Re:Caste in state government not in central list.-obc 2 years, 11 months ago #1487

Thansk Arvind.
Can you please mention your question again
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:Caste in state government not in central list.-obc 2 years, 9 months ago #1617

• AnOBC
  • ( Visitor )
Dear Mr.Ashok,
As of now the Central list of OBC does not incorporate all castes/ communities found in State lists. You cannot get OBC certificate until Government of India has incorporated your caste in Central OBC list for Tamil Nadu.
The judgement of Supreme Court in Mandal case is that the State lists should prevail over Mandal list. As and when the State list is updated with new entry by the State Government, such information has to be sent to the Government of India. The Central Government should examine the information and make necessary changes in its list of OBC. If it has any objection for such inclusion, Central Government has to inform the State reasons as to why it should be excluded from the State list. This is not being done. The Central Government continues to create disparity between State list and Central list. Website ( www.ncbc.nic.in/Pdf/Tamil%20Nadu/Tamilnadu-Vol2/1.pdf )discloses the reasons for not including your community in OBC list of Central Government. The reasons are baseless. The Central Government has not obeyed the judgement of Supreme Court in Mandal case.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds