Home Contact Us Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

OBC status in Central
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OBC status in Central

OBC status in Central 5 years ago #7

we belong to bishnoi caste in rajasthan...historically we are separated from jats in 1493 bc by guru jambheshwar(bhakti movement saint)with 29 rules to follow.aur economic/social/educational/status is backward then jats..in 1998 both were given obc status in rajasthan but due to political reasons bishnoi were not represented in center so only jats were included in center list. now commission member came to bikaner then some of we approached them .please tell me how can we get obc status in center,what information is needed?and from where and how we get them
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:OBC status in Central 5 years ago #8

Dear dr.suresh bishnoi,

There is a standard procedure to get OBC status in Central.
The National commission for backward classes (NCBC) is constituted to recommend inclusion or exclusion of any caste in central list of OBCs. This commission is entrusted with only single job of inclusion and exclusion of castes. The recommendation of National commission for backward classes (NCBC) is binding on Central govt as per the ACT.

Procedure---

(1) Send an application for inclusion in central list of OBCs on following address-

Chairman
National commission for backward classes (NCBC)
TRIKOOT - 1, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
NEW DELHI - 110 066.

(2) The NCBC will send a Questionnaire (prescribed application form to include a caste.) to the applicant, which is also available on website of NCBC on URL given below.

ncbc.nic.in/html/questionnaire.html

(3) You have to send back this Questionnaire duly filled up with all enclosures required to the NCBC New Delhi.

(4) After that, the Bench of NCBC earmarked for Rajasthan state will visit Jaipur (capital of your state) for “HEARING” and they will call you through Newspaper advertisement.

(5) After such hearing and scrutinizing the inclusion by the “Research wing” of NCBC the NCBC will recommend to Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment Govt of India New Delhi (Now the Minister is Mr. Mukul Wasnik) for inclusion of caste in central list of OBCs.

(6) The Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment Govt of India New Delhi will put up such recommendation before Central Cabinet for approval.

(7) After approval from Central Cabinet the Order to include the caste in central list of OBCs will be issued by Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment Govt of India New Delhi.

Note:-

(1) The above proceedure has no connection with any state's department or commission or any reccomendation of state govt. This is an independent proceedure adopted by NCBC New Delhi.

(2) This is a time taking process. For example since 12.10.07 (i.e. since two years) no caste is included in the central list of OBCs as the Central Gazettes available on www.obcguru.com speaks whereas so many “Hearings” were conducted by the NCBC during this period all over the India.

(2) The Phone No. of Mr. Chandrashekhar “Research Officer” NCBC is 011-26189210

(3) The MP state govt has included Jat and Vishnoi castes simultaneously in state list at serial number-90. However, in central list of OBCs these castes are not included for MP. See MP state govt list on OBC MP CG PAGE OF WWW.OBCGURU.COM
Regards
OBCReservation.net

Re:OBC status in Central 3 years, 10 months ago #262

• Gaurav Verma
  • ( Visitor )
dr.suresh bishnoi wrote:
we belong to bishnoi caste in rajasthan...historically we are separated from jats in 1493 bc by guru jambheshwar(bhakti movement saint)with 29 rules to follow.aur economic/social/educational/status is backward then jats..in 1998 both were given obc status in rajasthan but due to political reasons bishnoi were not represented in center so only jats were included in center list. now commission member came to bikaner then some of we approached them .please tell me how can we get obc status in center,what information is needed?and from where and how we get them

Re:OBC status in Central 3 years, 5 months ago #901

• Gauarav Sehrawat
  • ( Visitor )
SIR I BORN IN 1JAN 1992 IN DELHI . I BELONG TO JAT (obc caste). IS JAT BELONG TO OBC IN CENTRAL OR NOT ?

Re:OBC status in Central 3 years, 5 months ago #902

• Gauarav Sehrawat
  • ( Visitor )
SIR I BORN IN 1JAN 1992 IN DELHI . I BELONG TO JAT (obc caste). IS JAT BELONG TO OBC IN CENTRAL OR NOT ?

Re:OBC status in Central 3 years, 5 months ago #908

Hello Gauarav,

Please refer to the central list for details.
www.ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/index.html

Regards
OBCReservation.net
Regards
OBCReservation.net
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds