Home Reservation How-To get... Haryana
Haryana PDF Print E-mail
Caste Certificate

Obtain Caste Certificate : Haryana

Concerned Authority

Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM)


Apply to SDM after verification from Patwari and Tehsildar. Deposit requisite fee and get the certificate in the specified time. At the NaiDISHA centre, after completing the verification process, apply as per procedure, deposit the fee and get the certificate.